Coresecure, Inc, strives to provide the best quality of service to our customers. We guarantee that our Internet connectivity, network devices (routers, switches, firewalls), and servers (hardware and software) will be online and operational 100% of the time.
This uptime guarantee does not include scheduled maintenance work that may force the downtime for a period of time until the maintenance work is done. In order to accommodate downtime caused by system upgrades or routine maintenance Coresecure will schedule downtime with hosting clients at least two weeks in advance as to allow for any accommodations. Scheduled downtime will occur at off-peak site usage hours. Coresecure ensures full preparation of software, hardware, patches, etc. as to minimize downtime of server.
In the event of an emergency (such as DOS attack, security breach, and et cetera), we may perform a scheduled maintenance without prior announcement. In this case, the downtime period should be counted only until we perform such emergency maintenance.
Dedicated Server Customers
Unless a backup solution is purchased, Coresecure does not provide data backup service to our dedicated server customers. Customer is responsible for customer’s own data backup and will not hold Coresecure reliable in the event customer’s data is lost, even in the event of a hardware/power problem resulting in such data lost. In the event of a hardware problem, once the problem has been identified, Coresecure will replace the failed hardware and restore service within 12 hours.
Unless a backup solution is purchased, Coresecure does not provide data backup service to our collocation customers. Customer is responsible for customer’s own data backup and will not hold Coresecure reliable in the event customer’s data is lost, even in the even of a power problem. In the case of a hardware problem on customer’s equipment/servers, Coresecure will assist customers in detecting and replacing the failed hardware. Customers can be provided with a written quote for any labor fees to perform such remote hand/eye to customers. Customer is responsible to provide all hardware replacements.
Shared Hosting Customers
Coresecure will schedule a regular daily backup for our customer's data into our backup server.
- Coresecure is only responsible for keeping and maintaining Internet connectivity. Network connectivity is defined as the data center and all of its connectivity from its service providers entering the data center.
- Coresecure will not be held responsible for any connectivity problems caused in other networks outside of the Coresecure infrastructure.
- It is your duty to provide us with proof of any loss of connectivity and/or other problems inside of our network.
- With the assumption that you, our client, has configured your systems correctly, Coresecure guarantees the working of our DNS Servers, Web Servers, Database Servers, and Mail Servers when such services are provided to customers.
- Hardware is guaranteed to be running at optimal performance.
- In order for Coresecure to keep track of your support requests, we require a ticket (email) be sent to hostingsupport @ coresecure.com. We cannot guarantee response time on verbal support requests.
- The most recent backup will be the backup done on the previous day before the data backup is requested.
- Coresecure does not allow its customers to conduct mass emailings of any type.